Question: whats your favourite food and drink?

1. I like simple stuff I can make easily (although I don’t do too much cooking – my wife does most of it) – chilli, spaghetti bolognaise. I do like a good roast dinner though!

2. Macaroni and cheese which I discovered in a cookbook when I was 12 and thought I’d give it a try. Been eating it ever since, sometimes three times a day.

Drink would be beer, which I used to make myself until a whole batch exploded in their bottles. Now I buy it in the shops and have one at night before going to bed. Sometimes it’s my only drink all day, apart from a coffee in the morning.

3. My favourite food has got to be a bacon sandwich on white bread with tomato ketchup of course. I know it is not very healthy but one every now and again shouldn’t hurt. Oh and free range organic pork of course!

As far as drink goes, coffee gets me through the day. I usually come into work at 7am so I need the caffeine to wake me up.

I also love water. Our bodies are made up of mostly of water. Approximately 85% of your brain, 80% of your blood and 70% of your muscle is water so it is really important to drink plenty of water.

I’m also partial to the occasional pint too 😉

4. nice cup of tea and a home made cake