And the winner of Oxygen is…

The students have spoken. The votes have been counted and the moment has finally arrived for us to announce this year’s winner of I’m a Scientist, Get me out of Here! After two weeks of hot debate, stimulating chat and mind-boggling facts, the students have decided the winner in this zone is…

Tom Hardy

Congratulations Tom! The students have voted you their favourite scientist and most worthy of the £500 prize to communicate your science work. You have been a great contestant and we have thoroughly enjoyed reading all your answers (and your hat!). Good luck with the science activity day!

Hard luck to Douglas and thank you to all the other scientists who took part, you were all brilliant and each and every single one of you has contributed to the great success of this year’s event.

Students, you can leave your messages for Tom or all our other scientists by commenting on this news post.

Please join us next year for the next I’m a Scientist, Get me out of Here!

What did you think of I’m a Scientist? Let us know and it really helps us make it better for next year!

Use this link for our short survey:

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/307117/i-m-a-scientist-june-2010-tell-us-what-you-think-

Posted on June 25, 2010 by ModShane in News. 3 Comments.

3 Responses to And the winner of Oxygen is…

1. Moderator - Nazma says:

Well done Tom! I think you’ve inspired some students 🙂

2. Moderator - Nazma says:

Oh and not forgetting the rest of you, you’ve all been wonderful. Thanks for all your contributions and I hope you’ve all enjoyed it 🙂

3. 08cmullaney says:

well done tom i voted for you :p